Out of daily habits, I read a lot, really a lot! My typical routine includes scanning twitter, linkedIn and newspapers. I stay curious, so I don’t focus on HR or Organization Management.
This week content includes French Worker, Ping-Pong tables and Napoleon’s quote!
- Can’t beat the French ! Ex-employee suing company for being bored: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/may/02/frenchman-takes-former-employer-to-tribunal-over-tedious-job?CMP=share_btn_fb
- Correlation ? Causality ? sometimes some external benchmarks are not relevant ! http://www.wsj.com/articles/is-the-tech-bubble-popping-ping-pong-offers-an-answer-1462286089
- Two for one: this is a personal one, why don’t we sleep well in others place than our bed! http://www.economist.com/news/science-and-technology/21697213-why-familiar-bed-provides-good-nights-sleep-neurological-night-watch?fsrc=scn/tw/te/pe/ed/Neurologicalnightwatch and https://www.newscientist.com/article/2085409-sleeping-away-from-home-half-your-brain-is-still-awake
- Presales of the future? At least some traits for next decade company profile: http://www.forbes.com/sites/jacobmorgan/2015/01/14/the-14-principles-of-the-future-organization/#6dadc6772f70
- On luck and inevitability in Technology: http://ben-evans.com/benedictevans/2016/5/2/inevitability-in-technology
Links to others posts: