Some more curated content just for you!
From AI bias to the economy of stickers on mobile chat apps! It is quite a ride around the world! And yes, nothing about Brexit!
- Artificial Intelligence may be carrying strong bias from inception! Read here
- Soda? Excess of sugar? Well, it is not a matter of freedom but public health! New policy here and great video here
- Sometimes it seems to me that HR is living in a bubble: check some of the topics for the next SHRM congress…they have been around for long now…Read here
- Did you think trading cards were past? They are back in chat apps! Read here about the economics and trends
- How Maasai organization can help us reflect on future of roles in organization! Read here
Did I forget anything?
Some previous content available here and here.
Have a good week!
Well, keeping the weekly cadence is not easy!
This time, curated from my readings, a selection from Super Heros, Chatbots and Sharing practices with your competitors and very importantly bias in the workplace.
- This debate had to end for sure: Superman is THE best super hero according to a 7 year study! link here
- Leading companies tend to create their own tools and often they shared them. Here is AirBNB and here is Amazon Washington Post approach
- Automation and Machine learning are the next big things and HR is not safe from that disruption! link here
- « State of the Art »on ERP project, cloud ERP is slowing down and cloudwashing is fogging things. But otherewise, projects are still not transformational enough! link here
- Really good article on gender bias and « male priviledge ». Diversity is a strenght in life and companies. We should work harder for it. link here
And a special mention to this article on « Assuming the best intentions » and the power of it! link here
For older content:
FRIDAY Content – May 13th
FRIDAY CONTENT – May 6TH