Out of daily habits, I read a lot, really a lot! My typical routine includes scanning twitter, linkedIn and some newspaper. I tend to stay curious, so I don’t focus on HR or Organization Management for example.
Out of this reading, I will try to share my favorites or the most interesting or original content I come across!
Let me know if you have others topics you like!
- On digital transformation and what comes next: Interview with Accenture’s managing director, digital business strategy. Always good to have a reality check on what customers can really do right now! http://diginomica.com/2016/04/22/chapter-2-of-digital-transformation-a-conversation-with-accenture/
- On flattening organization and organization: after years of removing middle management, it is time to re-think career pathing inin organizations. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/01/11/feeling-stuck-in-your-job-blame-management-consulting/
- On understanding Bots (the new hype) and “conversational UI”: how to interact with bots. Since Facebook F8 meeting, bots have been invading us as the next big thing. I really enjoyed this article as it helped me make sense of it! http://dangrover.com/blog/2016/04/20/bots-wont-replace-apps.html
- On changing change management in digital age: for some reasons it is still a major topics on every projects I am involved and it is still hard to managed or even better: get right. http://www.mckinsey.com/global-themes/leadership/changing-change-management
- IoT and HR: as always a great piece by Patrick Willer! http://www.digitalistmag.com/iot/2016/04/14/internet-of-things-will-fundamentally-change-hr-04145502